Workshops & Seminars
Do you want your teams to reevaluate perspectives, recommit to collective goals, and forge new pathways to reaching the most complex strategic challenges? Our workshops help participants improve team dynamics and achieve sustained excellence. We pride ourselves on these creatively executed personal and professional development workshops & seminars. Workshop and seminar topics include:
- Sustained Emotional Intelligence (Mental Fitness) – Learn science-backed ways to understand emotional intelligence and sustain it. Identify what may be sabotaging you and your teams. Enhance empathy, engagement, and ultimately performance while learning how to face situations with your clearest mind to yield your best outcomes. The program can be adjusted to span 1 hour, 1/2 day, 2 months, to 1 year.
- Leadership in Motion (Leadership)– Many of us have had to “rehearse” or “train” for something at some point in time. You visualize the goal, build out a plan, keep motivated, and celebrate success. These are the core tenants of project management. Have you ever missed the baton during critical execution? Chances are, you have. We can help. Imagine the strides that you might make with the right type of support. In this lively group program, spread over the course of 4 months, participants evaluate and experience leadership through the lens of an athlete. “Corporate PM Athletes” use powerful tenants of athletic training to drive higher levels of performance, collaboration, and support for an organizational or shared vision. This program works well for organizations looking to prepare their teams to take on more complex roles or responsibilities or meet the challenges of critical project demands. Join the ranks of other “trained” leaders through Leadership in Motion.
- Me, Inc. (Branding) – Take a fresh look at personal branding. Do you end up with low-impact work with little to NO visibility? Reassess your image and understand your “professional identity”. Work with a proven 5 step process to create a professional impact plan and take ownership of your image & effectiveness.
- Sustained Performance (High-Performance Institute) – Science indicates that the world’s highest performers exhibit common habits. In this twelve module training, we begin with a vision and end with the activation of higher performance habits.
- Team Effectiveness (Myers Briggs) – For 70+ years, Myers Briggs has been a popular choice for individuals and teams seeking greater awareness to build stronger relationships. The MBTI assessment provides unique insight into individual proclivities and team capability. Workshops are designed to help participants develop deeper self-awareness required to build soft skills. Participants will get a better understanding of their motivation and how they and others communicate. These workshops can be designed for 1/4 day to a full day which may include detailed evaluation, interpretation, and application of the concepts to leadership, teams, and culture.
- Team Effectiveness (Gallup CliftonStrengths) – Imagine if you knew how to ignite your linchpin. This individual, team, or leadership training provides baseline insight into individual strengths and guides through reaching clearer outcomes and collaborating more fully. Rooted in decades of science and tested through millions of individuals, services offered here are based on the notion that once natural talents are precisely identified, clients can graduate to design and utilize strategies rooted in each person’s greatest areas of potential. Training may be introductory, targeted toward leaders, focused on strengths based communication, culture, or collaboration.
- Leading Through Change – Change, whether positive or negative, has a significant impact on the human body and psyche. In this individual or extended training series, participants get expanded insight into the effects of change, define what it means to lead through change, and reimagine how to influence desired outcomes from change.
- Project Fast Start (Activation) – Are you doing something new? Does your team have a clue? In one week, get your project and team off to the right start and your stakeholders on the same page.